martes, 27 de marzo de 2007

Welcome to my blog



This is my first blog! I'm going to post my work to the world! I hope you like it. please write a comment about it!
I'm going to talk about me and my english homework!

My name is Luis Rivero but everybody calls me Luis, I'm from Maracaibo originally. I'm 17 years old and I study accounting at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in La Floresta.
I love... reading, listening CREED, dancing on weekends, playing with my dog, kissing my girlfriend and be with my family.
I hate...working hard on weekends, smoking, sleeping very late.
My dream is...To be a famous writer, be married with my girlfriend and have a family.
My opinion about english...I think english is a very useful tool in the present world, consider now days the most important language in the world. Although it's a relatively simple and easy to learn language, its value is huge, because once you know it, you have sure that you will be able to communicate almost every where you in around the globe.


New friend:

Her name is Paola, she's from Cabimas, she's a student from accounting school. She's 17 years old. She lives in Cabimas. She loves watching TV, she likes to sleep and she enjoys traveling. She hates to smoke and to study. Her dream is to travel around the world and meet Beckham. She thinks english is very important. She wants to learn to speak english perfectly

3 comentarios:

walid merhi dijo...

hi,my name is wali,and i think your blog is cool

wali248

Anónimo dijo...

hello, luis i like you blog it's very cool and nice, well
if you want to write me my blos is www.jose18barcelona.blogspot.com

José dijo...

your blog is cool, good job Luis!!!