domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Dates of the year!

In this unit I learn about the dates, and I have a conversation with a new friend about his favorite month. Let's read the conversation:


- Luis: Hi! What's your name?
- Carmen: My name is Carmen
- Luis: Whats is your favorite month of the year? Why?
- Carmen: My favorite month is December because is Christmas.
- Luis: What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
- Carmen: Saturday, because is my practice of Gaita.
- Luis: When is your birthday?
- Carmen: Is on december.
- Luis: When were you born?
- Carmen: I was born on december 8th, 1988
- Luis: What is your favorite celebration?
- Carmen: My favorite celebration is my Birthday.
- Luis: Why is your favorite celebration?
- Carmen: Because this day I share with my friends.
- Luis: What do you usually do to celebrate it?
- Carmen: I'm going to see a movie in the teather.
- Luis: What are you going to do to celebrate it this year?
-Carmen: I'm going to do a party this year.

Please send me a comment about my conversation! I want to konw you too!